Are you a detail-oriented Aircraft Spray Painter with extensive experience?
If so, this could be your next contract!!
- Location: Malta, Europe
- Immediate start available
- Until March 2024
- Shifts: 5 days on / 2 days off
- Beginning & end of contract flights provided
- Shared hire car
- Shared accommodation provided
- Payment via umbrella
- Perform aircraft painting tasks, including surface preparation, priming, and top coating.
- Collaborate with the maintenance team to mask and protect aircraft components not requiring paint.
- Mix and match paint colors to achieve specified finishes and ensure color consistency.
- Inspect completed work to ensure it meets quality and safety standards.
- Maintain and operate painting equipment, ensuring proper functionality and cleanliness.
- Adhere to safety regulations and guidelines to create a secure working environment.
To be considered for this contract you will be required to meet the following
- Have the right to work in the EU
- Strong experience as a spray painter
- Knowledge of various painting techniques, materials, and finishes used in aircraft painting.
If you are ready to join a team who support and encourage each other and with collaborative management, then apply today!
If you have not had any correspondence within 3 / 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.Spray Painter