Areas of operationUnited Kingdom
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an experienced, highly organised Operations Controller for a reputable client based in the UK.
As the Operations Controller, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the day-to-day operations of their FBO, ensuring smooth and efficient service delivery while maintaining the highest standards of safety and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of flight operations and ground handling services at our FBO facility.
- Oversee the scheduling and coordination of aircraft arrivals, departures, and ground services, ensuring timely and efficient operations.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with aviation regulations, including safety, security, and environmental standards.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders to ensure seamless communication and coordination of operational activities.
- Handle customer inquiries, requests, and complaints, providing prompt and professional resolution to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to flight operations, ground services, and customer interactions.
- Monitor and optimize resource allocation, including personnel, equipment, and facilities, to meet operational demands effectively.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices in flight operations and ground handling.
- Provide support and guidance to operational staff, fostering a culture of teamwork, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Previous experience in flight operations, ground handling, or a related role within the aviation industry.
- Knowledge of aviation regulations, safety procedures, and best practices.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal teams, clients, and regulatory authorities.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and quality of work.
- Proficient in using computer systems and software applications relevant to flight operations and ground handling.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and holidays, as required.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and professional development opportunities for the right candidate.