Areas of operationGermany
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for an Office Manager based in Frankfurt, Germany.
We will provide the successful candidate with training, as well as the industry know-how. Bringing strong professional connections from clients and customer relationship management skills are essential for the successful candidate to bring.
Purpose of Role
- General Office Administration for 4 offices (Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, Cologne)
- Ensuring the initial implementation, renewals and maintenance of the German office’s ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Supporting and deputising in absence of the General Manager
- Create a positive atmosphere in and around the reception/office using initiatives and other methods
- Working with the General Manager to perform duties as required
- Overseeing general office administration, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations and efficient workflows.
- Coordinating and managing audits, correspondence, and reviews related to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 for GER offices.
- Taking charge of the Data Protection Purging Process for the UK office in collaboration with the General Manager.
- Serving as the first point of contact for employees on-site, addressing their questions and providing support.
- Managing office organization at various locations in Germany, including procurement of office supplies.
- Maintaining a professional and orderly work environment, ensuring cleanliness and organization.
- Implementing structured processes and workflows in BackOffice management, bringing in new ideas for improvement.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of internal events, such as workshops and seminars, including budget management.
- Supporting the onboarding process of new employees at different locations, coordinating with the HR team.
- Overseeing the management and maintenance of the vehicle fleet, ensuring smooth operations and regular checks.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience
- To be based in Frankfurt, Germany
- Proficient command of the German language
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building
- Ability to successfully balance employee and office needs with business objectives
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number-one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.
Chapman Freeborn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.