YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 430 office employees and 1400 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
To find out more about the company, visit our webpage-https://www.smartlynx.aero/en/careers
WHAT WILL YOU DO
The Network Planning division is responsible for proactively managing schedules to maximize network optimization and preparation for a period starting from the Pre-Operations handover up to 72 hours prior to the flight departure. This includes managing and publishing schedules for passenger and freighter flights, as well as coordinating ad-hoc charter requests. Managing ad-hoc changes and optimizing available resources to perform the flights and to achieve a commercial advantage.
- You will support the Network Planning Manager in all aspects of pre-flight operations to ensure schedule integrity and provide key disruption management inputs to the IOCC team;
- You will be supporting and continually monitoring the operations of SmartLynx Airlines flights within the IOCC pre-operations window. Take proactive actions to optimize flight schedules within the IOCC operations window, to - ensure a safe and secure operation;
- Provide solutions to deliver brand continuity and protection, while promoting the most financially beneficial outcome;
- You will monitor airport slot applications and approvals;
- You will participate in collaborative decision-making processes with all stakeholders provide support to the Manager Pre-Ops, and assist other Controllers;
- You will analyze, evaluate, and recommend adjustments of aircraft allocations to ensure schedule integrity and aircraft resource optimization with the objective of maximizing revenue potential and/or minimizing cost impacts;
- Manage and monitor traffic rights and landing/overflight approvals, and airport slot applications.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Experience in a similar position in an airline is essential for this role;
- Flight Dispatch License will be considered as an advantage;
- You should have good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You are able to take ownership and solve problems;
- An aviation safety background is essential for this role;
- You should have good English language and communication skills (both verbal and in writing);
- You should possess a willingness to do shift work including nights & weekends.
*Please note that background checks will be conducted on all applicants and restrictions that can suspend the process of employment in accordance with the Law on Aviation Article 57.1. will be additionally evaluated.
By applying to this job advertisement, the applicant takes full responsibility for declaring truthful information. In case, if information submitted will be discovered false or the Background Check result will return negative, participation in the recruitment process will be terminated.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work together with global aviation experts;
- International, friendly, modern, and comfortable work environment;
- Fully paid lunch and healthy snacks in the office;
- Advanced health insurance after probation period;
- Paid day off on your birthday;
- Affordable travel option on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- For professional and personal development opportunities, join our Talent Academy, Leaders Club, or other development incentives;
- Corporate and social events.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the WILLO platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.