Are you ready to be an active part of a dynamic team within the None Destructive Testing Department (NDT)?
One of our Clients in Hayes, Heathrow are recruiting an NDT Technician to join their team on a permanent basis!
- Understand and interpret process standard practices, drawings and overhaul manual
- Ability to undertake material handling to include slings and jigs
- Ability to complete work in a manner that satisfies Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- An awareness and understanding of responsibilities outlined in the Company's environmental procedures.
- Responsible for actions related to the COMAH emergency plan and any other requirements necessary to comply with the successful implementation of the COMAH plan
- You will be required to maintain Practical Experience Record (PER) book.
- You may be required to train personnel with a specified area subject to your qualifications and experience
- All duties shall be undertaken in compliance with Safety and Environmental Regulations and Company Procedures
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent
- Related training by the IMF to basic or higher level, or similar desirable
- Worked within a Plating Shop or NDT department environment (desirable but not essential)
- Have a basic understanding of Boeing SOPM, or similar
- Experience of working in a JAA 145 and/or 14 CFR part 145 environment is preferable but not mandatory as training will be given
- Able to use their own initiative
- Good communicator
- PC literate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation on a salary from £35,000 and numerous company benefits!
Apply today for more details!
** MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK TO APPLY **NDT Technician L2