Areas of operationUnited Kingdom
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for a Management Accountant in Gatwick, UK to join our growing Intradco Global team. If you have a passion for the logistics, you love animals and most importantly – numbers, we are eager to hear from you.
Purpose of the Role
- To record and maintain all financial transactions and prepare the monthly management accounts of Intradco Cargo whilst providing operational support to the commercial teams as required. Additionally, to provide support and cover for the other UK companies managed by the UK Finance team.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Gross Profit reconciliation against job reports.
- Review of overheads, creating / releasing accruals and pre-payments as necessary
- Monitoring operational spend, producing monthly reports and being confident to highlight areas for improvement
- Producing broker tracker reports
- Oversee purchase invoices being entered into the accounting system accurately and on a timely basis
- Ensure payments are made on time utilising any credit terms
- Complete the monthly VAT returns and any other external reporting requirements
- Support the Finance Manager with annual budget
- Produce a weekly cashflow forecast for Group Finance
What will our ideal candidate have?
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Effective communication skills
- Be able to liaise with stakeholders in different regions
- To be based in the UK, around Gatwick area
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Study package
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
With 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 11.500 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.