Maintrol Support Engineer
Areas of operationUnited Kingdom
A rare opportunity has arisen and we are excited to be recruiting a Maintrol Support Engineer to join the Maintrol Team within a leading organisation on a permanent basis in Heathrow!
About The Role:
Maintrol Support Engineers are responsible for supporting the Engineering activities to prevent and/or recover AOGs worldwide, driving safe, efficient and expedient actions in support of Engineering and Airline operational needs.
We are looking for engineers who have experience in aircraft maintenance as a mechanic or technician or engineering graduate, interested in a career in technical support.
- Aircraft maintenance background holding a level 3 qualification or equivalent in an Engineering subject, recognised aircraft engineering apprenticeship or equivalent industry experience.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
- Annual Management Performance Bonus scheme.
- Additional Premium pay when working on Bank Holidays due to Shift Roster.
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Insurance benefit paid by the company
- Healthcare Plan for employees, with the possibility to get it extended to family members.
- Staff Travel benefit, including an additional Annual Booking Concession
- Access to Childcare vouchers scheme and dedicated benefit schemes available to TMGs (i.e. Electric Car scheme, Dental Insurance, etc).
- Access to special price and discounts in hotels, car rentals, etc
- Free parking at work and options for parking whilst on holiday
- Access to dedicated training and professional development through our Global Learning Academy
Should you be willing to take on the challenge, this is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career in a very dynamic team with a globally known organisation!
Apply today for full details!Maintrol Support Engineer