Areas of operationUnited States
Maintenance Planner position available in Columbus, OH. As a Maintenance Planner you will ensure maintenance forecasting, project maintenance costs, build work orders and maintain cost sheets. You will also work with our aircraft maintenance control operations and other operational departments to ensure planning and scheduling of FAA approved maintenance program requirements.
XOJET Aviation (Columbus, OH) is an affiliated operating partner of Vista in the US - the largest charter group in private aviation and the world’s first private aviation ecosystem, integrating a unique portfolio of companies offering asset-light solutions to cover all key aspects of business aviation.
Vista has a global reach with operational hubs across the globe and an expert workforce of over 4,000 aviation professionals. Vista's fast-paced growth and its relationship with the best partner operators open the door to lifelong career opportunities across the group - to create the best service in business aviation, in every region in the world.
- Responsible for short- and long-range forecasting and scheduling of scheduled maintenance requirements and maintenance costs.
- Build work packages to include routine task cards, attachments, drawings, and parts lists.
- Work with Purchasing Coordinators and Maintenance departments to ensure parts and tooling are on site for each planned event.
- Create monthly projections for scheduled maintenance and update/adjust as required.
- Build work orders in CAMP (electronic maintenance tracking system).
- Request estimate for each maintenance event and prepare status sheets.
- Update and maintain flat rate cost data.
- Aware of new AD and SB compliance notification requirements and manage fleet campaign and AD/SB compliance.
- Familiarity of maintenance requirement changes and adjusts maintenance schedules accordingly.
- Coordinate flat rate tracking and reporting procedures with administrative personnel.
- Set up scheduled maintenance events with certified maintenance facilities.
- Coordinate part and material requests with purchasing/procurement.
- Coordinate maintenance events with maintenance control and vendors.
- Coordinate maintenance event timing and flight schedule routing with OCC teams.
High School Diploma/GED required (college degree a plus)
Minimum 2 years of experience in Maintenance Planner or Coordinator; Aviation experience preferred
Airframe & Powerplant certification, preferred
Requires strong organizational and planning skills
Working knowledge of standard pc word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications
Requires excellent communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment