Maintenance Control Center (Senior) Coordinator (m/f/x)
Areas of operationGermany
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team.European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH (EAT) is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL Group. We are both a maintenance company and a cargo airline and are currently responsible for the aircraft maintenance of 32 Airbus A300-600, 5 Airbus A330, 32 Boeing B757, 26 Boeing B767 and 24 Boeing B777 at our locations in Leipzig, Frankfurt, Cologne and throughout Europe.
Are you as enthusiastic about aircraft as we are? With us, you'll make sure that our airplanes can move their cargo safely and on time all over the world.
We are looking for a motivated and responsible MCC (Senior) Coordinator (m/f/d) with the following tasks:
- Planning and coordination of maintenance work in order to determine the operational capability of the aircraft within the ground times and the required capacities.
- Provide technical support to all EAT - Part 145 outstations on all issues.
- Preparation of a schedule for major maintenance events (Gantt Chart).
- Continuously track the expected release times for the non-operational aircraft and initiate actions to minimise the impact on the DHL air traffic network
- Verification of the completeness of incoming aircraft documents from the EAT maintenance stations & Leipzig
- Arranging "flying spanners" for specific aircraft routes and additional charters for EAT personnel for all EAT Part 145 outstations.
- Monitoring and ensuring maintenance and layover reporting to all assigned trades
- Assignment of work activities Line Control / Task Control
additionally for MCC Senior Coordinator (m/f/d):
- Support troubleshooting or technical complaints in the hangar, the Apron and the EAT outstations.
- Hangar time support and coordination of major events and AOG Recovery
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance and organizational requirements for flight safety, security, quality, airworthiness, and general airline operations
- Hold a Part 66 CAT B1 or CAT B2 aircraft maintenance license.
- Comprehensive understanding of the German/European legal and regulatory framework and other statutory requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Decisiveness and assertiveness to find flexible, creative solutions in a complex environment
- Self-confidence, self-motivation, sense of responsibility and the ability to delegate and work under high time pressure
Additionally for MCC Senior Coordinator (m/f/d):
- At least one operationally relevant type rating desirable.
- Willingness to obtain the CAT C rating
- Working at a Great Place to Work® for the world's most awarded TOP Employer 2023.
- An exciting and challenging role in an international working environment with a tangible corporate culture
- Modern facilities with growing structures
- Permanent job with job security
- Development opportunities
- Sound and comprehensive induction into the DHL Express world including start-up training
- Group-wide employee promotions, employee discounts and offers
- Low-cost job ticket for buses and trains
- 24-hour employee canteen and free beverages
- Collectively agreed salary with potential for increase plus night shift, weekend and holiday bonuses
- Job bike incl. e-bikes
- Free bus transfer between Schkeuditz S-Bahn station and EAT Leipzig GmbH
- Preventive and health programs
BECOME PART OF THE TEAMWe look forward to receiving your application via our online system.Your contact person is Magdalena Brockmann. If you need any other information, please contact her.
CONNECT PEOPLE. IMPROVE LIVES.
#dhl #express #logistics #job #leipzig #dispatch #aviation