Areas of operationMexico
Contract type - 1 Year fixed term contract
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
We are looking for a KYC Administrator to be based in Mexico, who has several years of experience in a similar role, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow with the global Chapman Freeborn Airchartering team.
- Manage the onboarding of a counterpart from start to finish.
- Support the business in seeking prompt and timely processing of onboarding requests.
- Manage day to day onboarding of customers, suppliers and partners, whether new, existing or returning.
- Performing KYC checks, research and investigation using company tools and recording findings.
- Liaising internally and externally to manage queries.
- English speaker, 2nd and 3rd language a plus
- Proficient in use of Microsoft suite Tools
- University degree in relevant field
- Efficient and quick
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Anticipated KPIs/SLAs:
- KYC processing response rate:
- Within 5 WD
- Urgent within 3 WD
- Express within 24 hours
- 5 KYCs processing/day
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 11.500 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.