Key Account Administrator
Areas of operationUnited Kingdom
Are you a proactive and results-driven professional with a passion for building strong client relationships?
The rapidly growing Magma Aviation team are currently looking for a Key Account Administrator to join them in their Gatwick, UK office.
As a Key Account Officer, you'll play a pivotal role in fostering long-lasting partnerships with our valued clients, driving growth, and ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction. If you thrive in a fast-paced setting and possess exceptional communication and organizational skills, we want to hear from you. Join us as we revolutionize the industry and make a significant impact together!
Purpose of Role
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the key account strategy and budget
- Support the Senior Key Account Executive in managing and the development of external and internal key accounts
- Assist all aspects of key account pricing and contracts from initial sale, scheduling to postflight closure
Key Job Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the SKAE, proactively identify partners and key account opportunities to grow the business in new and existing markets to ensure business objectives are met
- Maintain, and support the development of long term relationships with key clients
- Cold calling prospect clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive solutions
- Produce key account data in conjunction with the analyst for the SKAE
- Attend sales visits to customers as required
- Liaise with customers on their enquiries in a timely manner and follow a proactive sales process to maximise profitability
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
Please note we have our own in house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which is reviewed annually therefore we do not accept any CV's or applications unless you are invited to.
Magma Aviation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.