Junior Commercial Executive
Areas of operationUnited Kingdom
We are currently recruiting on behalf of Magma Aviation Ltd, who are a subsidiary of Chapman Freeborn, for a Junior Commercial Executive to join their existing team in Gatwick, UK office due to company growth.
The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience in sales, or has recently finished studies related to the field. Previous experience in aviation industry is desirable, but not essential for this position.
Purpose of Role
- Management and quotation of Quoting charter requests received from Magma’s global customer base
- Assist internal departments to ensure full adherence to corporate governance
Key Job Responsibilities
- Monitor and respond to charter sales emails and quotation requests
- Provide proactive charter solutions to optimize the network and maximize profitability
- Attend sales visits to international customers as needed
- Liaise with customers promptly and develop a proactive sales process
- Coordinate with flight operations department on operational and performance matters
- Maintain records of charter enquiries and issue accurate contracts for flights
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
Please note we have our own in house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which is reviewed annually therefore we do not accept any CV's or applications unless you are invited to.
Magma Aviation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.