Instructors- CAE Business Aviation Training Centres US

companyCAE PARC
locationUnited States
PublishedPublished: Published 2 months ago
Instructors & Trainers

Areas of operation

United States

Are you a trainer or ever wanted to be one? CAE Parc Aviation are hiring Flight Instructors on behalf of CAE, for various Training Centers across the US. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Business Aviation field. With 50+ training locations and 250+ full-flight simulators, CAE has the largest civil aviation training network in the world.


Competitive compensation package.

Unlimited PTO.

Relocation Support within the US.

Key Requirements:

  • Hold unrestrictive FAA ATP.
  • Business Aviation Part 91/135 Experience is preferred.
  • Must be authorized to live/work in the United States.

If you meet the requirements above, you will be eligible for type rating training on the aircrafts listed below depending upon location availability:

  • Dallas, TX, USA - Gulfstream, Bombardier, Embraer Phenom, Citation, Falcon, Beechjet, Hawker, KingAir
  • Whippany, NJ, USA - Bombardier, Citation, KingAir, Hawker, Gulfstream, Falcon
  • Orlando, FL, USA - Beechjet, Citation, Hawker
  • Las Vegas, NV, USA - Bombardier, Embraer Phenom, Gulfstream
  • Minneapolis, MN, USA - CRJ
  • Phoenix AZ, USA - CRJ, Embraer 170 / 145

Apply today!

CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of CAE, is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. Please review the CAE Inc Privacy Policy https: https://www.cae.com/privacy-policy/


Minimum Requirements: - Hold or have held an unrestricted ATP certificate and a minimum of one unrestricted PIC Type Rating. - A passion for teaching others through strong communication skills. - Basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Office and other internet-based programs. - Must participate in CAE's DOT Drug & Alcohol testing program. - Experience flying business aircraft is a plus. - Must be authorized to live/work in the United States .