Inflight Services Catering Specialist
Areas of operationUnited States
All About Us
The Inflight Services Catering Coordinator reports to the Sr. Manager, Inflight Catering and Onboard Services and is responsible for monitoring multi-hub catering operations for service and supply activities. Interfaces with flight attendant base operations to cultivate communication and understanding of onboard service standards and provisioning requirements. This position is located at Headquarters in Minneapolis, MN.
All About The Role
- Build positive working relationships with Delta catering operations and catering partners.
- Identify and track catering performance trends through Flight Attendant Comment Tracking System (FACTS) comments and other communication platforms.
- Investigate root cause analysis and promote collaborative corrective action with catering partners.
- Develop and conduct weekly/bi-weekly catering operational audits supporting continuous improvement, quality assurance, and specification compliance.
- Attends and participates in catering station meetings during operational audits.
- Maintain presence throughout production, transportation, and aircraft servicing.
- Provide flight attendant follow-up of FACTs reports and conduct relevant concourse visits.
- Maintain knowledge of onboard service standards, applicable FAM content, and catering specifications.
- Work proficiently in tools such as Flight Family, FACTs Reporting, IFX Web-based Catering Platform.
- Maintain open communication with Sr. Manager, Catering and Onboard Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
All About You
- Associates degree or 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Possess analytical and interpretive abilities.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively to meet given time parameters.
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Reliable and self-motivated with the ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with focus on communication and problem solving.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel (up to 60%) to provide local support at assigned Endeavor hub catering locations.
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.See description.