Qualitair Aviation are recruiting a grinder to join an Aviation and Aerospace component manufacturing company in Hayes, Heathrow!
- To operate all types of grinding machines to fine limits
- To be able to work unsupervised/ minimal supervision
- To be able to read and understand technical drawings
- To be able to work with cylindrical and surface grinding machines
- An awareness and understanding of responsibilities outlined in the Company's environmental procedures.
- You will be required to maintain Practical Experience Record (PER) book.
- You may be required to train personnel with a specified area subject to your qualifications and experience.
- All duties shall be undertaken in compliance with Safety and Environmental Regulations and Company Procedures.
- CNC grinding experience desirable but not essential.
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English.
- Extensive experience working internal and external grinding machines. Knowledge of both essential.
- Aerospace background not essential but would be preferred.
- Experience of working with cylindrical and surface grinding machines.
- Knowledge of CNC grinding preferable.
- Good PC literate.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Contact with various greases and oils.
- Understand manual handling.
- Use of hand tools and power tools.
- Use of complex machinery.
With a salary from £29,500, shift pay and numerous company benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Apply today for full details!
** MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT RESTRICTION **Grinder