First Officer Boeing 747-8 / 747-400
Cargolux Airlines International is accepting applications for the position of First Officer Boeing 747-8 / 747-400, Non-Type Rated and Type Rated.
Team up with the multicultural community of professionals at Cargolux and fly the Boeing 747-8F & 747-400F within an airline whose dedication to excellence over the past 50 years has made it a reference in the air cargo industry.
Develop your skills on our extensive and ever-expanding network of fascinating destinations around the globe with the leading cargo carrier in Europe.
Cargolux offers exemplary working conditions, competitive packages and excellent in-house training on both B747-400 and B747-8 full flight simulators.
The selection will be organized in accordance with upcoming recruitment needs and is expected to start in the first quarter of 2024.
Employment contracts are in principle on a temporary basis for a period of 15 months and could be extended or converted to a permanent contract depending on future manpower needs.
Applications for the above are accepted until the 15th of March 2024.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Type Rated B747 or Non-Type Rated
- EASA Part FCL ATPL or CPL/IR with ATPL theory (Frozen ATPL)
- EASA Part Med Class 1 Medical
- Minimum 1500 hours total flying time including:
- A minimum of 1500 hours on multi-pilot turbo-jet aeroplane certificated to the standards of CS-25/FAR-25 or equivalent
- A minimum of 1500 hours on a multi-pilot turbo-prop aeroplane having a maximum certificated take-off mass of not less than 10000 kg or a certificated passenger seating configuration of more than 19 passengers
- Above average flying abilities & impeccable safety standards
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Full second level graduation minimum (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, A-Level Exam, Matura)
- Authorization to live and work within the European Union
- Minimum ICAO English language proficiency level 4, preferably level 6
- Ability to pass successfully a security background check and a pre-employment medical test
- Unrestricted rights for international travel
- Agreement to transfer your license to a Luxembourg issued EASA license