Engineer Powerplant (m/f/x)
Aircraft typeAirbus| Boeing| Boeing
Areas of operationGermany
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team.
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH (EAT) is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL Group. We are both a maintenance company and a cargo airline and are currently responsible for the aircraft maintenance of 32 Airbus A300-600, 5 Airbus A330, 32 Boeing B757, 26 Boeing B767 and 24 Boeing B777 at our locations in Leipzig, Frankfurt, Cologne and throughout Europe.
Are you as enthusiastic about aircraft as we are? With us, you'll make sure that our airplanes can move their cargo safely and on time all over the world.
The TS Engineer Powerplant is responsible for the engines, APU's, and nacelle components of the fleet. He/she maintains contact with various manufacturers (OEMs) to provide technical support.
- Creation of reliability reports Creation, review, and adjustment of the aircraft and engine maintenance program (MP).
- Management of the airworthiness of the fleet (specifically: engines, APUs, nacelle)
- Assistance in tracking components that prove problematic over time, provided they are part of the dedicated system
- Identification and resolution of recurring problems
- Review, analysis, and preparation of specific work instructions or maintenance procedures based on manufacturer guidelines (Service Bulletins (SBs)) and/or aviation authorities (Airworthiness Directives (ADs)).
- Administrative processing of maintenance data or recommendations
- Tracking of inspections or modifications, maintenance tasks during operation
- Creation of required reports in the case of technical investigations or analyses
- Monitoring engine condition: reviewing trends and establishing corrective and preventive measures
- Preparation of work packages for engine overhauls.
- Review of maintenance documents following the overhaul
- Responsible for specific technical projects
- Defining and improving departmental processes
- Identifying and proposing potential cost-saving opportunities
WHAT YOU BRING
- Completed degree in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent recognized experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the maintenance of aircraft engines or related equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Good IT skills
- TRAX and AMOS knowledge is highly desirable
- Systematic and analytical thinking
- Motivated, flexible, and reliable
- Ability to work independently
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to work in teams
- Working at a Great Place to Work® for the world's most awarded TOP Employer 2023
- An exciting and challenging role in an international working environment with a tangible corporate culture
- Modern facilities with growing structures
- Permanent job with job security
- Development opportunities
- Sound and comprehensive induction into the DHL Express world including start-up training
- Group-wide employee promotions, employee discounts and offers
- Low-cost job ticket for buses and trains
- 24-hour employee canteen and free beverages
- Collectively agreed salary with potential for increase plus night shift, weekend and holiday bonuses
- Job bike incl. e-bikes
- Free bus transfer between Schkeuditz S-Bahn station and EAT Leipzig GmbH
- Preventive and health programs
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM
We look forward to receiving your application via our online system.
Your contact person is Magdalena Brockmann.MENSCHEN VERBINDEN. LEBEN VERBESSERN.
#dhl #express #eatlej #logistik #job #leipzig #hrbptx