EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers - Farnborough
Areas of operationUnited Kingdom
Vista is the world’s first and only global aviation company. With over 280 owned aircraft, Vista offers its members access to the largest privately owned fleet in the world.
Vista is expanding its Part 145 network, rebranding all facilities to ‘Vista Aircraft Maintenance’ during 2023. Our locations include Base Maintenance facilities in Farnborough (Dassault Aviation Business Services), Paris Le Bourget (Dassault Aviation Business Services), Munich (MCM Munich), Baden Baden, Van Nuys (JetWorx) and Bay City (Red Wing Aircraft Maintenance) with additional Line Stations in Malta, Nice and Luton and Mobile Repair Teams in South Florida and the New York area.
We are recruiting additional EASA Licensed Engineers to join our teams in Farnborough, Paris Le Bourget, Baden Baden and Munich.
- Inspection and certification of scheduled maintenance tasks, defect rectification, modifications, structural repairs and functional tests on Airframe, Engine and Electrical systems;
- Complete all assigned work in a timely manner to optimize aircraft downtime;
- Ensure aircraft technical logbook, maintenance documentation, job cards, work packages and zonal handovers are completed accurately and within prescribed timescales;
- Maintain a high standard of husbandry and cleanliness within assigned work areas;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, company processes and procedures;
- Promote a Just Culture, adhere to company Health & Safety policies, and report all incidents and occurrences through the Company Safety Management System;
- Highlight any technical issues, discrepancies or other issues to the maintenance management team;
- Actively support, promote and contribute to continuous improvement;
- Undertake any reasonable activities as required, including supporting other Vista maintenance facilities.
- Hold a valid EASA B1 or B2 License;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Have the right to work in Europe or the United Kingdom without restriction;
- Be highly motivated, a great team player with a high level of attention to detail;
- Must be eligible for an airside pass.
Advantageous to have
- Bombardier CL350/605/850, Global 6000/7500, Citation XLS, Embraer Legacy aircraft type ratings are advantageous although Type Ratings will be provided to suitable candidates;
Vista Aircraft Maintenance offers competitive salaries, and benefits packages that are commensurate with experience held.