EASA A320 first officer opportunity
Aircraft typeA320 Family
Areas of operationSlovakia
A320 first officer role even with 0 hours.
- Type Rating training can be done before the training
- Operator Conversion Course
- 500 hours first officer training
- Accomodation is provided
- Transportation is provided
- Salary after line check
OPEN HORIZON AVIATION has partnered with a European airline to offer type rating and line training opportunities to both rated and non-rated pilots on A320 type aircraft with a potential for an employment contract after completion of the line training.
This opportunity is available for first officers with or without type rating, and to type rated captains as well as experienced first officers with the possibility to complete a command upgrade training and subsequent line training as captain.
Line training packages including both 300 and 500 hours are available.
NO nationality requirement
- Older than 18 years
- Valid multi-engine Instrument Rating (A)
- EASA issued ATPL(A), or EASA issued CPL(A) and theoretical knowledge equal to requirements for the issue of ATPL(A)
- Advanced UPRT certificate
- ICAO level 4 knowledge of English language
- 70 hours as pilot-in-command of aeroplanes
- EASA Class 1 medical certificate
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of MCC course if applying for the issue of the first type rating for the multi-pilot aeroplane type
- Non-criminal record