Crew Resources Analyst and Planner
Areas of operationLatvia
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Join our growing company of more than 430 office employees and 1400 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
To find out more about the company, visit our webpage-https://www.smartlynx.aero/en/careers
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will ensure that crew activities are scheduled in a timely, efficient, and effective manner in accordance with SmartLynx Airlines Operations Manual Part A and NCC Manual;
- You will ensure that local procedures are followed;
- You will ensure flight duty and rest periods are scheduled in accordance with OM- A Chapter 7;
- You will ensure all information inserted in the Crew Planning system is accurate, precise, and legal;
- You will make all the necessary arrangements for the upcoming projects;
- You will use all the available means of communication to fulfill operational needs;
- You will handle ad-hoc flight requests in cooperation with the Commercial department and/or IOCC;
- You will cooperate with the client in regard to all the operational issues and upcoming projects;
- You will make the necessary calculations for the upcoming projects;
- You will do the schedule checks, and the crew needs calculation for the potential projects;
- You will ensure precise information flow between other departments;
- You will report any non-conformity to the Direct Manager.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- This role requires strong organizational skills, communication skills, and excellent attention to detail;
- You should be a university graduate or started higher education;
- You must have good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You must have the ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- You must have solid communication and teamwork skills;
- Excellent mental capacity to make quick, smart, and rational decisions using common sense and a positive attitude;
- Very good MS Office skills and excellent Excell skills;
- Excellent English (both: written and spoken);
- Previous work experience in airline operations and/or crew training will be considered as an advantage.
*Please note that background checks will be conducted on all applicants and restrictions that can suspend the process of employment in accordance with the Law on Aviation Article 57.1. will be additionally evaluated.
By applying to this job advertisement, the applicant takes full responsibility for declaring truthful information. In case, if information submitted is discovered false or the Background Check result is returned negative, participation in the recruitment process will be terminated.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work together with global aviation experts;
- International, friendly, modern, and comfortable work environment;
- Fully paid lunch and healthy snacks in the office;
- Advanced health insurance after probation period;
- Paid day off on your birthday;
- Affordable travel option on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- For professional and personal development opportunities, join our Talent Academy, Leaders Club, or other development incentives;
- Corporate and social events.
YOUR CAREER PATH
We always support our employees to grow within SmartLynx Airlines. Check out the career path for this position:
Start as a Crew Recourses Analyst and Planner;
Once you have gained all the experience and knowledge, become a Crew Recourses Long-Term Planner;
Don't want to stop? Great! You have the opportunity to grow up into Team Leader, Supervisor, or Crew Planning Manager.
Are you still unstoppable? You still have the opportunity to grow within SmartLynx Airlines in other departments, such as IOCC, we are here to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the WILLO platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.