Join us in shaping the future of aviation with your expertise and dedication!
- Location: Luxembourg, Europe
- Start immediately
- Ends 30th August 2024
- Shifts: 5days on / 2days off
- Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work (40-48 hours)
- Beginning & end of contract flights provided
- Shared hire car
- Shared accommodation provided
- Pay rate: €30per hour via umbrella company
- Tools provided
Join our dynamic aviation team for leading air freight company who have a fantastic reputation with many contractors returning season upon season! As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a skilled Composite Technician to join our team and contribute to the success of our exciting projects.
As a Composite Technician, you will be responsible for performing composite repairs and modifications on Boeing 747 aircraft.
- Execute composite repairs on various components of the B747, ensuring adherence to industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct thorough inspections and evaluations of composite structures to identify and assess damage or wear.
- Maintain accurate records of all repairs and modifications, including detailed documentation of materials used and work performed.
To be considered for this contract you will be required to meet the following
- Have the right to work in the EU
- Experience on B747 or other wide bodied aircraft
- Ability to provide a criminal record check
If you are a skilled Composite Technician with a passion for aviation and meet the requirements outlined above, apply today!
If you have not had any correspondence within 3 / 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.Composite