ALG has some great opportunities for AME Mechanical and Structures for our aviation client based in Melbourne working in The Component Maintenance Shop. The position will give the successful candidates valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
This role offers ongoing employment opportunities with a Monday to Friday work schedule. This role will be looking for the successful candidates to start ASAP.
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Holds Certificate IV in Aero skills Mechanical, structures and or extensive composite experience.
- Experience in Heavy and or Line maintenance
- Ability to obtain a red ASIC and to complete a security background check;
- Ability to undergo a Drug and Alcohol Screening Test and
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations.
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Raysbel Ochoa at (07) 3860 4747 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)Certificate IV in Areoskills, AME, Working Rights, Mechanical, Melbourne, Aircraft Mechanic, B1.1, A320, B737NG, Aviation Engineering, Aircraft Engineer