Cargo Charter Broker, Bruges
Areas of operationBelgium
Are you ready to charter your own career?
The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team and grow with a dynamic company?
Chapman Freeborn is seeking a Cargo Charter Broker to join our team in Bruges, Belgium.
We will provide the successful candidate with training, as well as the industry know-how. Bringing strong professional connections from clients and customer relationship management skills are essential for the successful candidate to bring.
Purpose of Role
- To manage all aspects of a Cargo charter flight from initial request to putting offers together, following up with client and carrying through to booking and handling of flight operation to its completion.
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for offers.
- Negotiate with aircraft providers for the best value for clients.
- Evaluate suitable commission schedules.
- Ensure timely offers with detailed and accurate information for clients.
- Follow up regularly and work towards confirmation of flight bookings.
- Ensure accuracy and legal compliance of contracts, insurance, and regulatory matters.
- Verify supplier contracts in detail, ensuring terms comply with company charter agreements.
- Issue flight briefs with all relevant flight information.
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients and new business leads, keeping clients informed of any developments linked to specific bookings.
- 3+ years of similar experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for effective interaction with clients and operators.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills to manage multiple flight bookings, contracts, and client relationships simultaneously.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems efficiently, especially in resolving issues.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 11,5000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.
Chapman Freeborn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.