Cabin Host/ Hostess
Areas of operationUnited States
Vista America is excited to be hiring Cabin Host/Hostess to join our team. Each Vista flight has a Cabin Host/Hostess on board, and they are responsible for making every traveler’s comfort and needs their highest priority. You will be flying on our fantastic Challenger 350/300 Fleet, extending to our Gulfstream and Global 6000s once you gain experience. As a Cabin Host/Hostess, you will work onboard one of our modern and luxurious private jets, placing dedicated focus on the comfort of our customers during their entire experience. Ultimately creating a unique home away from home experience, which our customers have come to love.
As a member of the Cabin Crew, you will understand that every flight is special and planned down to the finest of details. You will take care of every aspect of the customers experience to ensure they enjoy a tailored and unparalleled service. As a brand ambassador, you will always represent the brand to the highest of standards, providing an opulent experience to clients globally.
A few benefits of joining the team:
- This opportunity is home-based; therefore, you can live within one hour from an international airport
- 15 days on/13 days off schedule – schedule known a year in advance
- Enjoy industry leading training - Our extensive training program incorporates training by the British Butler Institute, Norland College, Wine & Spirit Education Trust, and MedAire. You will learn essential skills in service excellence, professional communication, firefighting, food safety, and hygiene, pet first-aid, WSET Level 1, and advanced plating.
If you have experience with VIP clientele offering them service, assistance, or in a supporting role (private aircraft cabin crew, Commercial airline cabin crew working in First or Business Class cabins, Five-star hotels, Personal assistant to a high-net-worth individual, Yacht crew or Fine Dining & Hospitality experience) and are interested in representing the Vista brand, this incredible opportunity may be a perfect fit for you!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401(k) program with company matching and 100% vested immediately.
- Life Insurance and Long/Short term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation Days - Option to accrue 10 days of vacation per year OR you can receive a $10,000/year in lieu of vacation (prorated based on the date of hire).
The compensation for this position is $72,000/yr.
The affiliated operating partners of Vista are equal employment opportunity employers. The affiliated operating partners of Vista do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The affiliated operating partners of Vista also prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.