Cabin Crew Member
Do you have a happy, open, friendly attitude to address our passengers with a natural flair to provide them with an unforgettable service to and from their holiday destination? Then be sure to read on!
Before you start as a Job Student Cabin Crew Member at TUI fly, you will participate in an intensive training where we will teach you the tricks of the trade.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You surround customers with the best care and by providing good service, you and your colleagues ensure a safe flight to all our passengers;
- In unexpected situations, you remain calm and make well-considered decisions in consultation with the other crew members;
- You work in an international environment and love variety: a flexible schedule, varied working days and relocations abroad;
- You take a flying start from our main base in Zaventem, but depending on operational needs, you are also open to departing from all other Belgian regional airports.
- At start-up, you are at least 18 years old;
- You are fluent in English and master at least one of the two national languages (French and/or Dutch) and are willing to improve your good basic knowledge of the other national language;
- You are willing to complete training as a Cabin Crew Member at our headquarters in Zaventem;
- You are willing to work during the entire period from July to 15 September;
- A flexible schedule does not discourage you;
- You are customer- and service-oriented;
- The TUI values Trusted - Unique and Inspiring are in your DNA;
- Before starting, you make sure you have already had your yellow fever vaccination;
- At start-up you have an EU passport.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- You will join an international working environment where great colleagues will welcome you with great enthusiasm;
- On successful completion of the training, you will receive an official Cabin Crew Attestation;
- On successful completion of your training, you will receive a student contract for summer 2024 (with the possibility of conversion to year-round job student).
Do you still have questions about the cabin crew position at TUI fly? Then be sure to check out Our FAQ.
TUI Belgium and TUI Netherlands together form the TUI Western Region cluster. Both countries serve their own internal markets with the Tour Operator, own Airline and Retail, but cooperate closely in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
We would love to see you inspire the future of travel with your unique personality. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us, please visit Our DNA.