Buyer of aircraft /non-aircraft parts
FL Technics is a global provider of tailor-made services for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), delivering solutions to commercial aviation customers worldwide. FL Technics is operating in a vast network of representative offices, hangars, and shop facilities, as well as largest independent line maintenance stations network across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, and Canada.
One of the core business areas within FL Technics MRO solutions is aircraft Wheels & Brakes services, including maintenance, repair, storage, supply chain and sourcing. Wheels & Brakes operations are currently located in dedicated maintenance shop facilities in Hanover (DE), Vilnius (LT), Budapest (HU) with new additional locations in Europe under development, as FL Technics provides long-term services to the leading airlines in the region.
BUYER OF AIRCRAFT /NON-AIRCRAFT PARTS
- Ensuring the continuous availability of spare parts
- Initiation and tracking of repair orders
- Stock level analysis and daily performance monitoring
- Manage supplier credit deals and repair quotes
- Monitoring and ensuring that the contractually agreed costs and services are met
- Actively address issues related to the availability of spare parts, materials and components for non-compliance to the requirements;
- Work within the ERP System (AMOS) all the necessary information, documents and accounts, as well as the following data and documents provide to the other units of the company in order to properly carry spare parts, materials and components records
- Planning and AOG purchasing and of non a/c related material,
- Coordination of material requests
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- At least 1 year experience in aircraft /non-aircraft parts research, and purchasing.
- Knowledge of ERP system AMOS (advantage)
- English language - sufficient, reading & written, a working knowledge of the language in which the maintenance data is published (mainly in English)
- Exciting international and aviation industry environment
- Stable job opportunity at a globally successful company
- Excellent development opportunities
- Internal and external training
- Commuting allowance (based on government decree)
- Free parking
We look forward to receiving your application!