Guidant Global (Agency)
Published 3 weeks ago
Overview of the role
You will report directly into the Head of Bid Management in bids and capturing business
- Carry out administrative activities in support of Bid activities, including colour reviews and any other bid meetings, produce and manage resulting artefacts including certs, new project requests and SAP bid codes.
- Monitor, review and report on bid budget and actual spend.
- Update and report on statistics.
- Control and manage the bid library, including best practices and example documents
- Assist Bid Manager and sales team in early stage bid work including PQQ responses.
- Assist with management of bid response schedules and bid management documentation.
- Assist the Bid Manager in managing and coordinating the internal stakeholders/customers/suppliers to obtain the information required to allow submission of a tender.
- Contribute to Bids improvement activities.
- Support the Bid Manager to produce and deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes.
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, product teams, finance, commercial and project delivery.
- Champion collaboration tools, document management and version control best practices.
- Ensure proposal documents follow corporate branding guidelines, standard formatting and quality standards.
- Consolidate sections and/or documents developed by other team members into the required tender format.
- Maintain, make available and backup master document sets.
- Establish bidding environments, including StarTeam and bid SharePoint sites.
- Track and report on bid budget approval, assignment and spending.
- Schedule and participate in bid review meetings, including formal Governance Reviews and Approvals, including taking minutes, actions and notes.
- Play an active role in managing our knowledge depository.
- Ensure that the bid team work closely and continuously with sales, delivery and bid manager identifying ways to improve the bid process.
- Assist in the production and graphic design of bids and presentations.
- Organise and running the weekly gate review.
- Capture the notes from the gate review and publish.
- Record the actions and updating / chasing actions down.
- Produce gate certificates and arrange for signatures
- Ensure that the relevant MG checklists have been completed and independently reviewed.
- Report on agreed sales bid budgets for the whole of Cyber activity.
- Review bid budget v actuals for feedback into sales.
Skills & Experience
Experience 2-3yrs, ideally 3-5yrs
- MS Project, basic level
- Power Point
- Communication skills - good/effective communicator - Verbal & written
- People Co-ordination
- Action tracking
- Budget monitoring and control
- Time management against plans