Baggage Services Officer
Reports to: Baggage Services Lead
HKIA baggage services team plays an important role in the airport operations. Our Baggage Services Officer plays a key role in service recovery to ensure that passengers’ problems with their baggage will be dealt with and act as an ambassador to greet and assist arrival passengers.
Join now and be eligible to get a New Joiner Incentive of HK$ 12,000*.
- Deliver a seamless baggage experience to our passengers
- Act as ambassadors greeting arrival passengers
- Ensure any problems with baggage are dealt with quickly and with minimum disruption possible
- Offer alternative solutions to settle baggage claims and render assistance to all passengers
- Trace missing baggage thoroughly
- Arrange delivery of mishandled bags to passenger promptly
- Record irregularities on the Duty Report Card and refer it to Duty Supervisor for follow up
- Right to work in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Good command in spoken English. Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin are an advantage
- Flexibility to work on shift schedules (including overnight, weekend and public holidays)
As the position you are applying for is a Safety Sensitive Role you are also required to pass a pre-employment drug test
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
For any frontline recruitment related enquiries, please reach out to us by Whatsapp +852 2747 2298