B2 A320, B737 LICENSED ENGINEERS, VIENNA, AUSTRIA
Areas of operationAustria
FL Technics is a global provider of tailor-made services for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), delivering solutions to commercial aviation customers worldwide. FL Technics is operating in a vast network of representative offices, hangars, and shop facilities, as well as largest independent line maintenance stations network across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, and Canada.
FL Technics is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, leaders in end-to-end capacity solutions for passenger and cargo airlines worldwide. The Group manages over 100 offices and production facilities globally and is significantly backed by the assets of over 9,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide and still counting.
For this purpose we are looking for our location:
Performing Line maintenance B2 work on Airbus320CEO&NEO and Boeing737 series aircrafts in accordance with prescribed standards.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- License with B2 type rating on A320CEO&NEO
- License with B2 type rating on B737
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience.
- Demonstrate currency on type (have at least 6 months’ experience on type in the last 2 years)
- Fluency in English
- High sense of responsibility and team work spirit is anticipated
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- A stable job in a globally successful company
- Performance-related and attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Good development prospects
We look forward to receiving your documents!