Aviation Systems Integration Architect
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Aviation Systems Architect - Integration Manager to own and steer aviation systems' integration and/or consolidation across multiple companies. The ideal candidate will blend managerial and technical acumen to lead and coordinate complex, large-scale projects.
- Essential Skills:
- Strong strategic leadership to guide cross-functional multi-company teams effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, choose, and match operations management systems functional set against business essential needs and beyond.
- Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources and negotiate at a senior level with diverse stakeholders, vendors.
- Comprehensive expertise in ERP like complex system integration and preparation to use, with a proven ability to evaluate, select, and consolidate disparate systems into a unified one.
- Full competency in software development, systems interfacing, data interoperability, analysis tools and techniques to support strategic decision-making.
- Adaptability to navigate fluctuating project dynamics, evolving technical requirements, and scalability concerns, ensuring the system's functionality meets the expanding needs of growing businesses.
- Demonstrate the ability to align functionalities of diverse systems, lead the business processes to optimize overall project success.
- English language distinctive skills preferable.
- Proven experience coordinating and leading large-scale, international system deployment projects.
- Leadership skills to inspire and guide cross-functional teams effectively.
- Interfacing closely with the Management team to ensure consistency in the strategic choices and implementation approach.
- Quality assurance expertise along with pragmatic thinking to ensure the reliability of integrated systems.
- Relevant degree such as Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Engineering, Aviation Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Technical, Business, Information Systems, Technology, Computer Engineering or a related IT field.
- As an advantage would be in-depth knowledge of aviation systems, protocols, and industry standards.
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to understand and work with systems interfacing, along with basic programming code reading skills and scripting languages would be a benefit.
- Proven adaptability to navigate changing project dynamics and a track record of flexible problem-solving in complex systems.
- Proficiency in negotiation to reconcile conflicting requirements and adept stakeholder management skills for positive collaboration with internal and external partners.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- foreign language trainings.
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities.
- Attractive salary and compensation package.
- Private health insurance.
- Gym, pool tables for your physical health and Mindletic for mental health.
- Children’s room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft inside.
- In-house canteen.
- Parking or public transport ticket.
- Electrical cars spots near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.