ALG is currently seeking an Aircraft Trimmer to join the team at our aviation client located in Brisbane Airport. This is a fantastic opportunity for an indiidual with experience in vehicle trimming who is enthusiastic about entering the aviation industry.
The position entails a 2-year fixed contract offering full-time benefits and the potential for permanent placement with the client, based on outstanding performance.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
· Certification in Automotive Body (Vehicle Trimming) at a Cert3 level
· While previous experience with aircraft or heat-activated materials is preferred, it is not mandatory.
· Availability for shift work from 0700-1500 & 1500-2300, Monday to Friday
· Comfortable working in a small team environment
· Willing to obtain ASIC (it is a form of airport identification that allows you to work inside the Airport).
· Willing to comply with medical requirement (drug/alcohol and physical test) at own cost.
· Full working rights in Australia
Candidates possessing the specified qualifications and attributes are encouraged to apply now! For additional details, please contact Raysbel Ochoa at (07) 3860 4747 (Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00 AEST).