A320 Type-Rated First Officer Full Time / Paderborn, Leipzig Germany
Aircraft typeA320 Family
Areas of operationGermany
Freebird Airlines Europe, established in 2019 as a subsidiary of one of the leading charter airlines established in 2000 in Turkey and has been active in EU since then with its charter flights to and from Germany on a solid infrastructure, is currently seeking applications for the position of First Officer.
An excellent opportunity for experienced or just graduated pilots to join a well-established company with a permanent position.
We are looking for A320 type rated First Officers, who are willing to be based in Paderborn or Leipzig, and meet the qualification, experience, and requirements below.
- Being a safety-oriented person,
- Being eager to be a part of a multinational crew and contribute to its success & growth
- Being a team-oriented person and care for the crew & all other colleagues
- 500 hours or above on type (A320) is a plus
- Valid EASA Part-FCL license with ATPL theory knowledge
- Valid A320 type rating
- Valid EASA Class 1 medical
- Minimum ICAO level 5 English proficiency
- Last flight should be taken place within 12 months on A320
- EU passport
- Criminal free record
- Good oral and written command of the German language is a plus
- Ability to reach the base within 60 minutes during stand by duties
What we offer you:
- A friendly family atmosphere within the company, where you will not consist of only Company ID-Number. We assure you that you will be addressed by your name, will feel part of a family atmosphere, and will be valued as valuable members.
- Indefinite period contract under the laws of Germany,
- bases in Leipzig and Paderborn,
- Flight compensation as of 1st block-hour,
- Monthly charged GiftCard,
- Monthly Transportation Allowance,
- Monthly Telecommunication Allowance,
- Monthly Inflation Compensation (until 31.12.2024),
- Higher per-diem rates for layovers outside of your home-base,
- Vacation Allowance,
- 30 days of Annual Leave,
- Opportunity to grow in the company, such as commander and/or flight/ground instructor