Experienced A320 First Officers
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from Experienced A320 First Officers on behalf of our client SAS Connect Crew Services A/S, based in Copenhagen on the A320neo.
- Current and Valid License - EASA CPL/ATPL/Frozen Atpl
- Valid Class One Medical
- Valid A320 rating
- English ICAO level 5
- Eligible to live and work permanently in Denmark
- EU Passport
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five- year background check
- Able to perform drug and alcohol test with approved result as designated clinic
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- SAS ID travel scheme
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be energetic and committed
- Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of SAS Connect Crew Services A/S, is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.