Role: A320 Captain
Location: Nantes, Lyon, Bordeaux, Strasbourg Toulouse, Marseille and Lourdes
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from experienced A320 Captains on behalf of our client Volotea, with bases in Nantes, Lyon, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Marseille and Lourdes on a permanent contract.
- Valid EASA FCL ATPL and unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum experience of 3000 flight hours of which minimum 500 flight hours as PIC on Airbus family aircraft
- Applicant must have a valid A320 type rating listed on their license
- No history of accident/incident
- English language proficiency - minimum ICAO level 4
- Valid EU passport
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
- Permanent Contract
- Commuting roster - Days off is in 3 blocks a month (4-3-3/4-4-3)
- Staff Travel provided on Volotea network from day 1 of contract. Included family. Plus 3 additional people have unlimited free standby tickets
- Hotel provided during OCC and first 15 days at base
- Positioning flights at beginning and end of contract
- Minimum guaranteed pay is 50 block hours per month
- Expect to fly between 80-85 hours per month in peak season
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, on behalf of our client Volotea, is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.