The term “AviationCV.com”, “us” or “our” refers to UAB AviationCV.com, the legal name of the owner of the Website. The term “User” or “you” refers to all individuals and/or entities accessing the Website.
1. General. In accordance to this Agreement, AviationCV.com grants the User a limited right to access AviationCV.com Website. AviationCV.com may terminate or modify your right to use, view or visit the Website, or any areas of the Website, with or without notice, in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, including, but not limited to, if AviationCV.com determines (in its sole discretion) that your use of or conduct on or related to this Website (i) violates this Agreement and any other applicable terms and conditions, (ii) is harmful to AviationCV.com, its customers, partners, any another user or party, or (iii) violates any applicable law. For further information please contact us at info@AviationCV.com.
2. Intellectual property rights. The User agrees that the content of the Website, including all the services or products described thereon (hereinafter – the “Materials”), are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. The User agrees that nothing contained in the Website shall be construed as granting any license or right to intellectual property.
3. Restrictions and prohibitions of use. Your license for access and use of the AviationCV.com and any information, materials or documents therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use (except for the express limited purpose for the services provided by AviationCV.com):
However, you are hereby authorized to view and print the Materials on the AviationCV.com Website subject to the following conditions:
1. The Materials may be used for internal, informational and non-commercial purposes only, and may not be sold or distributed for commercial gain without the prior written consent of AviationCV.com;
2. Any printed copy of these Materials, or any portion of these Materials, must include the copyright notice shown above.
4. Linking to this Website. The User may provide links to this Website, provided:
(b) you give AviationCV.com notice of such link by sending an e-mail to info@AviationCV.com and
(c) you discontinue providing links to this Website if requested by AviationCV.com.
If you wish to provide links to a section within this Website, you should forward your request to info@AviationCV.com and AviationCV.com will notify you if permission is granted, and if so the terms and conditions of the permission.
5. Registration. Certain sections of this Website require the User to register. For further information please contact AviationCV.com at the following address info@AviationCV.com. If registration is requested, the User agrees to provide AviationCV.com with its accurate and complete personal information and inform AviationCV.com of any changes to registration information. Each registration is for a single entity only, unless otherwise expressly designated therein. AviationCV.com does not permit:
(a) anyone other than the User to use the sections requiring registration by using User’s name or password; or
(b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing.
The User is responsible for preventing unauthorized use.
The User agrees immediately notify AviationCV.com, if the User believes or has an information about unauthorized use.
6. Eligibility. Access to the Website is strictly limited to those Users who are authorized to form legally binding contracts under applicable law on behalf of the businesses or organizations they represent.
7. No solicitation. The User agrees not to distribute on or through this Website advertisements, promotions, solicitations for goods, services or funds or solicitations for others to become members of any corporation or organization without the prior written permission of AviationCV.com. In no event may any person or entity solicit anyone with data retrieved from this Website.
(a) Without limiting any remedies AviationCV.com may have against the User pursuant to this Agreement or at law, AviationCV.com reserves a right to terminate the User’s password and access to the Website without any refund immediately upon prior notice to the User, in the event that AviationCV.com determines, in its sole discretion, that the User (i) does not meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 6 hereof and therefore are not an eligible subscriber; (ii) has or reasonably appears to have breached any provisions of this Agreement; (iii) is not in compliance with any applicable laws and/or is in any way involved in or linked to, fraudulent activity in connection with the use of Website.
(b) Termination will take effect immediately upon AviationCV.com giving notice thereof to the User, provided that any notice of termination given under this Section 8(a) may, if AviationCV.com in its sole discretion deems that the matter giving rise to such termination is curable by the User, specifically provide for a five (5) day cure period during which the User may cure the alleged breach and, in such case, termination will take effect at the end of such period if the breach remains uncured.
(c) The User hereby consents to, and agrees not to contest, any judgment enforcing AviationCV.com rights of termination hereunder.
9. No refund. The User acknowledge and confirm that any and all fees and charges that are payable for subscription to the Website and/or any service offered therein shall be paid in advance and are non-refundable (regardless of early termination or cancellation of the User's subscription term for any purpose and/or reason whatsoever).
10. Indemnification. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold AviationCV.com and its partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to the User’s violation of this Agreement or inappropriate use of the Website. Using AviationCV.com the User also agrees to comply with the Liability Limitations hereunder.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, ”WITH ALL FAULTS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT WILL AVIATIONCV.COM, OR ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SPONSORS OR ADVERTISERS, BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF AVIATIONCV.COM IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ANY KIND OF DATA LOSS OR ANY OTHER BUSINESS DAMAGES.
12. Unlawful activity. AviationCV.com reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action it deems appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to the User’s profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
13. AviationCV.com is committed to preserving the User’s right to privacy. However, by using the Website, the User acknowledges and agrees that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. The User understands that any message or information it sends to the Website may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission (for example, credit card information) is encrypted.
14. Governing law. This Agreement, and any claim related directly or indirectly to this Agreement, will be governed and construed under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. The court of the Republic of Lithuania at the registration place of the AviationCV.com shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any unsolved disputes which may arise out, under, or in connection with this Agreement and the use of the Website.
15. Communication. The User agrees that communication regarding the use of the Website shall be dealt over an e-mail indicated herein. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@AviationCV.com.
16. You also agree to receive email from us. The aim of our newsletters service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new job offers or/and advertisement. We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the newsletters, at any time with or without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data. You'll be able to change your subscription settings at anytime.
1. The User of www.AviationCV.com (hereinafter – “Website”) should understand and agree that www.AviationCV.com services shall be provided to the User on “as is and as available” basis. With respect to documents available through this Website, neither UAB AviationCV.com – the owner of the Website (hereinafter – the “Company” or AviationCV.com) nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, data, product, goods, services or processes disclosed on the Website, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
2. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Company be liable for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages or otherwise, including any damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Website. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages whatsoever that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance.
3. AviationCV.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if AviationCV.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
a) the use or the inability to use of AviationCV.com services;
b) any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
c) unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
d) bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, risks and other online threats, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our site by any third party;
e) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
f) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services;
g) statements or conduct of any third party on the AviationCV.com services;
h) personal injury, other health issues or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our site;
i) technological issues, including technical maintenance and/or connection problems;
j) errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the AviationCV.com website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory;
k) direct damages; whether or not AviationCV.com is advised of the possibility of such damages;
l) any other matter relating to the AviationCV.com services.
The Company shall not be liable for damages or refunds should the Website become unavailable or access to the Website become slow or incomplete due to system backup procedures, internet volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make the Website inaccessible for the subscribers.
4. You also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AviationCV.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, parents and subsidiaries from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
1) your use of and access to the AviationCV.com website;
3) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
4) any claim that your user’s account caused damage to a third party.
You specifically acknowledge that AviationCV.com shall not be liable for user submissions of the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
5. The Company reserves the right to remove those advertisements that violate the law, public order or conflicts with the purpose of the Website.
6. Any links to external websites and/or non-AviationCV.com provided on the website pages or returned from AviationCV.com search engines are provided as courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by the AviationCV.com of the content or views of the linked materials. The Website administrator has not evaluated the suitability of the information provided via these linked-to sites, and inclusion of these links does not constitute the endorsement of any organization. The links provided are maintained by their respective organizations and they are solely responsible for their content.
7. Any disputes and claim related directly or indirectly to this statement shall be governed and construed under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. The court of the Republic of Lithuania at the registration place of the AviationCV.com shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any unsolved disputes.
Help. If you have any questions regarding the aforementioned matters, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2014 UAB “AVIATIONCV.COM”
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by UAB “AVIATIONCV.COM”.
UAB „AVIATIONCV.COM“ hereby grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory and/or download it to your local hard disk extracts, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material; and
- print pages from this website for your own (strictly personal and non-commercial) use.
UAB „AVIATIONCV.COM“ does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the website’s content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without UAB „AVIATIONCV.COM“ prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enforcement of copyright
UAB „AVIATIONCV.COM“ takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If UAB „AVIATIONCV.COM“ discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, UAB „AVIATIONCV.COM“ may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of UAB „AVIATIONCV.COM“ copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to us at email@example.com.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.