Are you friendly, confident and self-assured with a passion for meeting new people from different backgrounds and cultures?
Do you have a positive and customer focused approach with proven customer service skills?
Are you flexible and adaptable to changing situations?
Are you fluent in English, both Written and Spoken?
Nobox HR Outsourcing Solutions are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for Cabin Crew positions for our client Aer Lingus. Aer Lingus is Ireland's only 4 Star Airline, which is part of the Worldwide IAG Group. Successful applicants will be based in the cosmopolitan city of Dublin, Ireland for a fixed term contract in 2020.
As part of our client’s ongoing expansion of both routes and fleet, Nobox HR Outsourcing Solutions are now welcoming applications from individuals who are passionate about the Aer Lingus brand and the service they provide to join them during this exciting growth period. Aer Lingus has a world class reputation for great customer care and modern fleet of Airbus aircraft and is at the forefront of commercial aviation.
Aer Lingus Cabin Crew are vital to their success and we want you to be part of something special. If you are a highly motivated and flexible individual who dreams of becoming part of the Aer Lingus world recognised Cabin Crew Team, please read on to find out more information.
Spain - Madrid - Wednesday 23 October 2019
Am I eligible to Apply? To Apply you will need to meet all of the Essential Criteria outlined below:
- 18 years of age or over
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction (i.e. EU Passport Holder or Non-EEA Citizen holding Stamp 4)
- Hold a valid EEA Passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- 12 months combined experience in a face to face customer service/sales role
- Fluent in English, both Written and Spoken
- Height between 5’2" (158 cm) - 6’2" tall (188 cm), weight-height in proportion and have ability to pass a reach test
- You must be able to swim 25 m unaided
- No tattoos/piercings visible when in Aer Lingus uniform
- Physically fit to carry out manual handling tasks
- Ability to arrive within 90 minutes from your base when on standby duty
- You need to be prepared to spend time away from base overnight and time on call
- Flexibility and able to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights
- Prepared to complete a Medical Questionnaire and Medical Examination (AME)
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five-year background check*
- Three verifiable references
- If successful you will need to attend a pre-selection Training Course of up to 5 weeks, which will be taking place in Dublin, Ireland at the end of January 2020
*If successful, you must provide a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside your home country for more than 6 months you will also be required to provide a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
You should be…
- An excellent communicator who can build relationships easily
- Able to communicate fluently in English both Written and Spoken
- A strong team player with proven interpersonal skills
- Friendly and approachable
- A self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable individual who is comfortable working on their own initiative
- Highly professional with a positive attitude to work
- Commercially aware
- Ability to converse in a second European Language
- Previous Cabin Crew experience and holders of an EASA Attestation of Initial Safety Training issued after April 2014
Please note that these positions will be commencing with a pre-selection Training Course in Dublin, Ireland at the end of January 2020. These positions are based in Dublin, Ireland.