Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Airworthiness Engineer
Annual salary from:
- Manage the Airworthiness and certification office.
- Provide support to the company in explanation of airworthiness related topics and issues.
- Manage all activities related to the initial airworthiness (certification) and continued airworthiness of the design for which Dornier Seawings GmbH (DSG) is the approval holder.
- Manage the type investigation process and all activities related to assure and maintain the safety of flight of the prototype aircrafts.
- Manage the activities related to assure and maintain the safety of flight of the prototype aircrafts.
- Being responsible for the certification process with the EASA and National Aviation Authority (NAA) as well as the foreign validation process with foreign Aviation Authority, EASA and NAA.
- A Master degree in aeronautical engineering or alternatively a similar degree or an adequate education / experience in the aeronautical industry.
- Working experience in the aeronautical industry for Quality Management (min. 5 years) as well as management skills.
- Experience with the establishment of Certification Programs i.a.w. Certification Specifications of EASA and FAA as well as with EASA Part 21 and DOA Processes.
- Staff Trained in Quality-Management QMF/QMB T?V or similar, ISO 9001 preferable EN 9100 is interesting for us.
- Experience with Siemens Teamcenter PLM Software (version 10.x) will be an advantage.
- Structured, independent and solution oriented way of working with an int. mind-set.
- Good knowledge of the German and English language.
no requirements specified