To provide professional and administrative support to the Head of Psychology. To manage the Psychology department with all the related job responsibilities.
1. Psychological test administration and Scoring.
2. Liaising with all departments relating to appointments of employees through phone calls and emails. In a professional and diplomatic manner in an efficient manner. Booking of appointments.
3. Maintain and regularly update files of the department.
4. Draft and process sensitive and confidential incoming and outgoing report.
5. Research on latest tests, and counselling techniques. Keeping records of all the tests in the department by creating a test library
6. Ensure high level of discretion and confidentiality in dealing with all internal and external approaching Psychology department.
7. Statistical analysis and research to keep update with other airlines and as per the psychological associations requirement.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• University degree in Psychology or related field
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative role
Knowledge / Skills
• IT literate with good MS Office and MS Word skills
• Demonstrable skills in the effective organization and execution of multiple and complex administrative duties.
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)