To carry out cabin interior rectification/modification tasks within a workshop and Line environment including carpet trimming and fitment,Tedlar covering repairs, Galley flooring trim and fitment.
1. Maintain company aircraft interiors in an excellent condition in accordance with the company MOE
2. Carry out cabin interior rectification/modification tasks as required
3. Assist in maintaining the programme for carpet change/periodic replacement.
4. Regular stock take and husbandry of Interiors workshop
5. Operation of Company vehicles, equipment and tooling in a safe responsible manner
6. Use applicable Company Computer systems and specifically the Engineering AMOS system
7. Liaise with all Engineering Departments in Senior Manager Workshops Absence.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Workshop Approved(preferred)
• 2+ Years Aircraft Trimming
Knowledge / Skills
• Broard Skill Set for all interior tasks
• Good computer skills(Microsoft office)
• Human Factors trained
• Aircraft interiors experience within a workshop environment(preferred)
• Ability to read and interpret drawings and other authorised data (SRM’s, CMM’s, SB’s etc.)
• The ability to cut, bind and fit carpet. Remove and apply Tedlar coverings. Cut and Fit galley floor coverings.
• Ability to work in both Workshop and Line environments
• Soft Trimming experience(an advantage)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work out of hours when required.
• Demonstrate Knowledge and understanding of process paperwork and parts control
• Able to work accurately and efficiently on individual assignments or as an active team member
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)