Responsible for preparation of various MIS Finance reports including route performance, cost center performance and other month closing Accounting activities.
1. Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly route performance reports compared to budget and previous year, and report to management.
2. Prepare various projections to highlight the current performance and future trend for management.
3. Prepare & report cost center performance and key KPIs to Business Unit Heads.
4. Provide support in monthly closing activities.
5. Provide input towards system enhancements and integration.
6. Provide input to the other finance teams with regards to valid accounting treatments.
7. Other adhoc support activities as assigned by the line manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance/Commerce
• Up to 2 years Accounting or Finance Reporting
• MIS Finance reports, Accounting, Month-end closing activities, Time management, MS Excel, ERP experience, Analytical
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)