Zenon is delighted to have been commissioned by a leading aviation charter service operating throughout Southeast Asia and the Pacific to assist in the recruitment of a number of experienced and qualified ATR 42 pilots.
The client will offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Accommodation provided
• Additional company benefits
• 28/28 touring roster,
• Travel as well as meals and accommodation are all provided.
• Holder of an FAA/EASA/ICAO ATPL
• ATR42 Type Rating and minimum ELP level 5
• Class 1 Medical
• 3000 Hrs total time of which 2500 Hrs must be command and 100 hrs command on ATR’s
• Ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card
• Provide a current Police Check (CRC, DBS etc)
• No Age limit
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to us in confidence along with the following documents:
• Colour Copy of Passport
• Last two pages of Logbook
Alternatively, for a confidential call please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.