Zenon is pleased to be recruiting CASA 295 Licensed Engineer for 6 month contracts to be based with an established operator in Central Asia.
- Competitive salary
- Rotation of 6 weeks on, 3 weeks off
- You will be paid during your time off
- Accommodation, local transportation and flights are provided
- Life, personal accident and medical insurance provided
Minimum Skills and Experience: -
- Valid EASA/FAA/ICAO Licence
- Current CASA 295 Rating with 6 months experience on type in the previous two years
- 3 years minimum experience as a certifying engineer
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence, along with the following documentation:
- Maintenance Log Book
- Colour Copy of Passport
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion with our Recruitment Consultant, Antonio Navarro, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.