Proctor Aviation on behalf of its client, currently offering Vice President- Flight Operations employment. Our client is offering excellent terms and conditions. The positions offer an immediate start upon completion of selection.
Role Summary :
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer of the Airlines and leading flight crew operating, this role requires a strong technical leader whose focus is on safety, people leadership and operational excellence.
The Vice President, Flight Operations has overall responsibility for the safe and reliable operations along with all regulatory requirements relating to civil aviation regulation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Vice President, Flight Operations is responsible for operations and flight standards. This includes overseeing line flight operations and the day-to-day leadership of all flight operations programs, flight standards, chief pilots, line pilot and budgets.
- Establishes strategies and manage budget to optimise operations cost.
- Oversees safety and ensures a transparent and communicative environment
- Sets and monitors policies and processes to enable optimal flight operations.
- Is responsive to pilot issues through continuous communications and feedback.
- Drives best practices and continuous improvement while constantly focusing on the issues of safety and productivity.
- Oversees the recruitment, training & development and scheduling of pilots.
- Drives a high performance "service" culture.
- Ensures implementation of industry best practices and continuous improvement programs.
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in airline, flight operationsand a minimum 7 years of experience in leadership role
Experience in directing flight operation, training, standards, resource management, operations control, and/or as a Chief Pilot.
- Solid knowledge of all applicable regulatory requirements and experience dealing with regulatory agencies.
- Experience of working with team comprising people from diverse cultures
Location- Major Metropolitan City in India
Please register on our website or email your CV in order for us to review your application.