Zenon is delighted to be supporting a very well established Aviation Asset Management Company in sourcing a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis for their offices HQ in Essex.
The successful candidate will be responsible for focussing on developing new clients within the global market place of operators, lessors and MRO’s. You will ensure the delivery of the full sales life cycle of sales and business development from finding cold leads to evaluating commercial terms, writing proposals, making technical presentations and converting contracts to grow the business.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- To be the focal point for the company with regards to the sales of its services to the Global Market Place.
- Focus on generating leads, sales and business opportunities with the International and UK Aviation markets.
- Develop sales strategies, closure plans and commercial responses to convert opportunities to revenue in order to achieve set targets agreed for the given year.
- Maintain exceptional communication and follow up with clients from first presentation to engagement of services and beyond.
- Generate a forecast report to reflect sales on a weekly, monthly and quarterly to full year basis.
- Develop an overall understanding of our competitors and identify where we can leverage a position of strength in the market place.
- Excellent stake holder management of the company’s client base.
- Support to the team with any Sales project deadlines.
- Work in accordance with Company culture and procedures; ISO9001. and with any others that may be implemented in future.
- When engaged with customer projects, to manage the on-site and off-site effort in implementing the companies agreed services as required.
- Ensure all works are performed in accordance with all SLA’s in place with customers.
- Review customer satisfaction and validate any and all associated payment issues
- Remain vigilant in Customer’s business status (growth, financial challenges, etc.)
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- A wide knowledge of Airline and Business Aviation and associated support services.
- Numerate with excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written (English).
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge and use of IT skills.
- Proven track record of sales.
- Be available to travel to the client when necessary, occasionally at short notice.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as a Business Development Manager within the Global Market place with a bias to IT Software systems and the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.