Important! This job ad is no longer active
Flight Operations, Flight Operation Officer
Benefits you will get:
- Development opportunities (upcoming new projects, company expansion);
- Exciting multicultural aviation environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement.
We expect you:
- To be responsible for the efficient use of resources (instructors, students, aircraft) in long-term and short-term planning.
- To lead a team of flight coordinators.
- Develop and track department performance metrics to assess department effectiveness.
- Develop necessary operation procedures to make sure all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations are observed.
- To be responsible for ensuring work is accomplished in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Analyze and implement necessary changes on scheduling, aircrew availability, optimum use of aircrafts and other related metrics.
- Analyze data and advise management on safety, mission suitability, cost, schedule and resources.
To succeed you must have:
- Good English and Spanish level both speaking and writing;
- Experience in leading a team;
- Microsoft office programs user skills;
- Ability to work in a fast pace company;
- Strong communication skills;
- Have good planning skills;
- Be quick thinking and able to devise alternative solutions to problems.