Love to FLY? Looking for an exciting career in aviation? Whether you’re looking to gain flight hours, build a career or just want to fly, Spartan College is a great place to land!! Spartan College is a global leader in aviation training and we are looking for great pilots to join our team.
This is what you’ll do…
- Train students to FLY
- Manage and schedule assigned students for flight and ground instruction
- Create and prepare course outlines, study materials, and other fun stuff
- Talk about aircraft construction, FAA regulations, and ratio navigation
- Prep students for flight evaluations
- So many other cool things…
We’re looking for someone...
- Who is AWESOME
- That wants to be part of a fun crew
- Has a high School education or GED
- Holds an FAA CFI
- CFII/MEI is great if you have that too!
Please don’t apply if…
- You aren’t awesome
- You don’t like to FLY
What we Offer…
- Competitive pay (we pay for all of your work, not just the time you’re in the air)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and so much more (everything from accident coverage to pet insurance!)
- Fast career progression
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement and Education Discounts
- Plenty of flight hours!
- Working for an AWESOME College
- So much more….
Education and Work Experience
No prior experience is required, but any Flight Instruction experience is highly preferred
High school education or general education degree (GED) is required and active pursuit of undergraduate degree highly sought; FAA CFI required, CFII/MEI highly sought