Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a very well-established International Flight Training Organisation to source a Sales Representative on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Sussex, UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely well respected, forward thinking company with solid growth within the aviation training business jet sector and truly visionary plans for future development. This opportunity would suit someone with telesales and Aviation experience.
- Company Pension
- Private Health Scheme
- Market level basic salary plus healthy incentive scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
To prospect for new business in the small fleet category (Business Jet) and within specific platforms. Book new Client Training, ensuring a high level of customer services is adhered to, proactively ensure the fulfilment of Sales Strategy.
- Cold calling and lead chasing.
- Responsible for generating new business in line with the targets and objectives set.
- Book new client training events comparing and evaluating course prerequisites with client qualifications, course availability and document the client’s expectations clearly to Training Services through accurate and proper registration of training.
- Qualify all new business leads and coordinate with Regional Sales Managers.
- Respond to client inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Diarising recurrent training events and following up to ensure fulfilment.
- Up-sell ancillary training courses that add value to overall client training.
- Negotiate pricing agreements with clients and make contract/pricing decisions based on set guidelines.
- Manage contract renewals.
- Monitor client training events through to completion and provide customer service.
- Clearly communicate payment terms to clients and assist in collection of payments to include assisting with client check in and collect COD payments.
- Proactively ensure fulfilment of the Company sales strategy and targets. Be motivated and ensure priority focus on key targets and personal drive toward exceeding those goals weekly/monthly/quarterly.
- Prospecting for new clients as required.
- Exceed client expectations through superior service, communication, and account follow up.
- Successful handover of client to Account Executive to establish and maintain proactive positive relationships with clients within an assigned territory through direct personal relationships with clients.
- Directly coordinate training commitments with Training Services Department to provide a training solution for clients.
- Monitor training events through fruition and provide customer service as required.
- Foster a seamless positive teamwork environment to ensure our sales organisation provides total client satisfaction. Provide backup for team members as needed and when required.
- Supporting other members of the team when required.
- Achieving sales targets and provided from time to time.
- Maximising course participation
- Responsible for ensuring accurate client data is entered into Sales Force and Gemini
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement projects.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Experience in customer/client relations role.
- Aviation experience desirable.
- Sales/cold calling experience required
- Experience with Baan CRM or equivalent client database software would be an advantage
The client will not be able to offer any relocation package, allowance or WFH options. This role would suit someone prepared to move to the area or is already in Hampshire, Sussex, Kent or South London area.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Andy Saunders in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Director Andy Saunders, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.