AIRCRAFT PAINTERS SOUTHERN EUROPE
My client Europe's leading MRO has an opening for experienced aircraft painter to join their Paint Shop team, your role will be to carry out paint repairs on aircraft external and internal components which include preparation of parts, paint removal, the final application of paint. The role also involves reading and understanding technical drawings.
For this permanent role working 3 days on 3 days off , my client is offering return flights to and from location, up to €4000 relocation allowance, basic salary of up to € 26,000 PA + shift allowance, overtime , double time on Sundays + Bank Holidays.
- Experienced in aircraft painting procedures; and/or have experience in a similar industry
- A technical course such as, MCAST Diploma in Automotive Repair
- Have a strong demonstrated commitment to detail, precise and high-quality work
- Be a good team player
- Good communication skills
- Able to read and write in English
- Be ready to work shift including night shifts and weekends