McGinley Aviation is excited to be partnering with TAS, a subsidiary company of Korean Air, for the recruitment of Non-Type rated B777 Captain. Korean Air is both the flag carrier and the largest airline in South Korea, with headquarters located in Seoul, South Korea.
WHAT KIND OF CONTRACT IS AVAILABLE?
- 5-year contract with potential extensions to age 65
WHAT IS THE STANDARD ROSTER?
- Pilots pick and receive 12 days off per calendar month (9 days off + up to 3 travel days), Business class commuting to/from duty each month.
WHAT BASES ARE AVAILABLE?
Seoul, Incheon (ICN)
IS THERE ANY INSURANCE COVERAGE?
- Optional insurance plans: Global Benefits Europe, Loss of income; and Baymac Global, Health Medical
OTHER DETAILS / BENEFITS
- Industry standard travel benefits for crewmember & family
- 24 Vacation days per year (pilot picks the dates)
- 14-day Sick leave per year
- Monthly per diems
- Luxury Hotel accommodations throughout KAL’s network
- Valid B747-400/-800 or B767 type rating
- Operated on type as PIC within 6 months (one year if transport current)
- 1000+ hours on type on any of the above
- 2500+ PIC hours Airline Jet Transport
- 5000+ hours Airline Jet Transport
- 7000+ Total Flight hours
- Under 55 years of age at the time of joining
- Minimum 4 years of Airline F/O experience
- High School Diploma
- Minimum English Proficiency Level 4
- Prepared to purchase own B777 type rating prior to KE training
Only “commercial Jet hours” will be applicable toward total airline transport hours. (Military experience excluded)