Are you a B1 and/or B2 A320 type rated engineer looking for a next challenge?
Do you wish to be part of the exciting start-up of the Line Maintenance Organization of SmartLynx Airlines?
SmartLynx Technik is looking for a number of EASA Part-66 B1 and/or B2 licensed engineers (A320) to work in their Riga (Latvia) and Tallinn (Estonia) stations on permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing Airline and play a part in their growth!
- Perform routine and non-routine maintenance on an A320 series aircraft at SmartLynx operating bases in Riga (RIX) and Tallinn (TLL);
- Provide maintenance support at temporary stations or as flying spanner when and as required
- Issue CRS for the work carried out;
- Regularly monitor the aircraft defect status to ensure defects are cleared during maintenance inputs without causing operation delay while adhering to the required standard;
- Maintain high level of safety awareness;
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment;
- Carry out technical and administrative tasks as requested by Maintenance Manager.
- Opportunity to have an impact and contribute to strategic organizational decisions;
- Employment contract with four weeks of annual vacation as well as social benefits;
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, partly sponsored lunch, etc.);
- Aviation industry related benefits.
- Holder of EASA Part-66 B1, B2 or B1/B2 license;
- A320 type rating (CFM56 and V2500);
- Recent work experience of 6 months within last 2 years;
- Minimum of six years in aviation maintenance out of which 3 years as A320-type certifying engineer;
- Valid training certificates: Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety, EWIS;
- Willing to work in shifts (including nights);
- Good English communication skills;
- Valid driving license;
- Willingness and ability to take temporary assignments abroad;
- Willingness and ability to relocate to Riga or Tallinn.